- Our 5th General Meeting successfully achieved!
On 25 – 27 May, 2021 we organized our 5th General Meeting. Within these 3 days we presented and discussed possibilities, planning, and problems. As ever, we have had a fruitful meeting. The project outcomes and implementation become more clear and clear as in the mid of our project. We expected the ETAT Smart Lab
- Our 1st online international workshop is done successfully!
On 14 and 21 May, 2021 we had our first online international workshop on PROFINET Basics and Engineering, Learning IEC 61131-3 at low-cost, Use of a DIY SCARA Robot in Education – an Example from Prof. Dr.-Ing. Reinhard Langmann, Dipl.-Ing. Saman Kumpakeaw, Prof. Ing. Erwin Smet, Prof. Dr. Steve Vanlanduit, and the team. There were
- The 5th General Meeting
Our next General Meeting is the 5th one and it will take place between 25th – 27th May 2021 from 9 am – 1 pm (UTC+2). This time the main topic will be the transportation and management of ETAT Smart Lab (ESL) equipment, possible purchase of partner-specific equipment, and the Quality Management of the project.
- Virtual Lab Tour of the Smart Mini Factory lab: University of Bolzano
Our next event is the Virtual Lab Tour of the Smart Mini Factory lab (https://smartminifactory.it/). The lab is going to present the facility, the technologies at disposal as well as some ongoing and completed projects. The Virtual Lab Tour is scheduled for Wednesday 31. of March 2021, from 9.00 to 10.30 (UTC+1, Italian time). 09:00
- Need Analysis Publication at IEOM Society 11th Annual Conference, Singapore, March 7-11, 2021
1. IEOM Society 11th Annual Conference, Singapore, March 7-11, 2021 The need analysis of ETAT project will be published and presented at IEOM Society 11th Annual Conference, Singapore, March 7-11, 2021 (Industrial Engineering and Operations Management). The paper entitled “Needs Analysis for Education and Training on Automation 4.0 in Thailand”. The program of the conference