The ETAT encourages you to contribute and participate in this Online Experiment@International WORKSHOP expatWS’21 (http://expat.org.pt/), a three day online event, November 22 to 24, 2021, planned to run between 13:00 and 18:30 WET.
It is intended to offer a really proactive and productive online event. Therefore, the concept of a meeting in which people learn about a subject by discussing it or doing activities relating to it (*) will be present and a set of thematic workshops will be available.
Therefore, a few main areas were selected to foster discussions & activities focused on the following Online Experimentation (OE) issues:
OE & Digital Transformation
- digitization, digitalisation, data analysis, data mining, benchmarking, …
OE & Digital Technologies
- remote sensing, virtual sensing, digital twin, augmented reality, virtual reality, cross reality, …
OE & Training
- engineering, industry, medicine, learning activities, learning factory, gamification, …
OE & Applications
- Industry, Air Quality Monitoring, Agriculture, Forestry, Health, Rehabilitation, Occupational Therapy, …, in the era of 4.0
expatWS’21 also pretends to stamp itself by editing a book organized according to its main topics.
The review process is expected to run and to be ended by December 2022. The book will be presented during expat’23.
– June 30, 2021: Submission of extended abstracts for Thematic Workshop proposals
– July 16, 2021: Notification of Thematic Workshop acceptance
– July 30, 2021: Submission of Abstracts for a Chapter of the expatWS’21 Book
– September 18, 2021: Notification of Abstract for a Chapter of the expatWS’21 Book acceptance
– October 15, 2021: expatWS’21 registration
– November 22-24, 2021: Workshop dates
– January 15, 2022: Submission of Chapters for the expatWS’21 Book
More detailed information and the templates for submitting an extended abstract for a Thematic Workshop proposal or an Abstract for a Book Chapter can be found at:
http://expat.org.pt/other-events/expatws21/ (menu: Invitation for Participation).